The Telecom market closed 2022 with around 4.3 billion units shipped (source: ABI Research) proving to be more resilient to the effects of the pandemic and ongoing chip shortage than initially anticipated.
Key factors pushing market revenue are the growth of SIM cards due to increasing adoption of smartphones and features phones in developing countries, the rising demand for eSIM driven by the penetration of high-end products as well as IOT devices and the take-off of 5G networks.
With years of experience in the telecom market, TRASNA has established a successful history of designing and selling innovative, secure SIM chips. With our unique expertise in advanced hardware architecture and security, ultra-low power embedded systems, we offer to the market an independent and competitive SIM chip solution open to all SIM card players.
We help mobile network operators and IOT companies to innovate, drive revenue and stay ahead competition thanks to a long-term technological roadmap and supply strategy.
- High performance Architecture
- Optimized die size embedding 256 KBytes (KB) and 480 KBytes Flash
- Advanced embedded 65nm technology
- Secure silicon sourcing through Samsung Fab in Korea
With Flash densities of 256 KB and 480 KB, the TRASNA Secure SIM Card Chip family offers products covering the Native, USIM Java Card and LTE markets. TRASNA Secure SIM Card Chip family is the ultimate choice for MNOs, OEMs, IOT operators looking to overtake competitors and to have secure supply chain.
TRASNA SECURE SIM CARD CHIP FEATURES
- High-performance 32-bit core
- Advanced low power modes
- Fully flash-based
- Robust data retention (10 years)
- Erase/program cycle capability 100 Kcycles
- Operating Temperature -40°C to +85°C
- Secured Memories Data Encryption
- Algorithm protection of SPA and DPA attacks
- Unique serial number per chip
- Complete Development Suite
- We provide top quality at competitive prices. Thanks to economies of scale, we can maximise operational resource efficiency. Quality is in our DNA!
- We do continuous testing on our products (BAP cards, new materials, field & environmental testing).
- Our Quality Assurance Unit, who are experts in modem behavior, can manage your test plan or help you to define one.
- We consider the environment in every aspect of our business: when we design our products, when we select our suppliers, and when we participate in any project!
- We want to be an active contributor to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) set by the United Nations, which defines global sustainable development priorities and aspirations for 2030.